G36 midcaps

darkchild130

Hello, next month i plan on buying 6 midcaps for my G36 to replace the damn hi-caps i have been using for years (carry 6 but never get through more than 2 in a whole days skirmishing).

I was wondering, as i've no experience in handling them, are they robust enough to thrown about, dropped etc for rapid reloading and such, as i know hi-caps definately aren't.

Any help would be appreciated as i'd rather not find out by smashing a new mag to pieces.

Darkchild

I've been using G&P Midcaps (130 rounds) for a few skirmishes now and they're working fine.

They're just as robust as any plastic airsoft magazine would be I guess - maybe even slightly better than hi-caps since they don't have as many parts.

I'll probably replace all my hi-caps with mid-caps to be honest. I hate all that winding up in between shots...

do you think they could survive being dropped from chest height every now and again?

Do you have greasy fingers or something? :D

They'd probably be okay landing on dirt or grass - I wouldn't recommend dropping them onto concrete from that height though.

G&P mags are great...EXCEPT...the freaking lugs that let you clip mags together are made fra-gi-le.  If you don't clip/un-clip just right, they break.  I am very careful with my gear, but I still managed to break one off.

It's ok, i cut the lugs off so they can smoothly be removed from mag pouches on my blackhawk rig.

Darkchild

Archived