Mini mosquito grenade launcher

darkchild130

I'm thinking about purchasing a mini mosquito grenade launcher for my G36c, so to anyone who owns one, what i want to know is:

Do you find it useful?

Is it fun?

what kind of range does it have?

Is it reliable?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance :)

Darkchild

i dont have a mini launcher but they work on the same principles as any other moscart launchers.

are they usefull.

In woodland not very unless you are either very sneaky or playing in very very dense terrain. or at night.

in CQB and urban games they are excelent. 165 rounds at a time scares the hell out of most people.

are they fun.

YES very all moscarts are. using my revolver launcher i cleared a bunker in 15 seconds bar on player so around 8 kills. makes me kackle with glee.

1100 rounds in 15 seconds is just FUN,

Range varies on what ammo you use (i recomend getting cheepy .11) and what gas ( i use propane) and get aroound 20 meters of range with a large spread from my revolver. with short launchers the spread is greater.

also .11s flair out more.

is it reliable. . launcher itself is. the SHELLS arnt.

although buy a load of 6mm bbs and a load of orings (cant remember which size of my head ) and a repair kit and your sorted.

I'm thinking about purchasing a mini mosquito grenade launcher for my G36c, so to anyone who owns one, what i want to know is:

Do you find it useful?

Is it fun?

what kind of range does it have?

Is it reliable?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance :)

Darkchild

1. It was a good laugh when I used it in woodland, very useful for scaring the *beep* out of the newbies :P

2. It definitely is good fun, especially when you nail 4 peopleat once.

3. Range depends on the moscarts, and Carrion, I disagree about the length giving different spread. If it does I didnt realise ANY difference when using the same shells in a short launcher.

4. Depends what shells you get, I reccomend Madbull.

i all fairness to you im using the differance in spread between my revolver launcher which has a barrel about 8 inches long and my gp30 which is about 8mm long. i find that it is a great differance, i THINK that any barrel longer than the shells own length contains it and channels it thus no differance. i find that with my m203.

yes i have 3 grenade launchers

Archived