recieved uncomp order a month ago

Handsome Pete

Yesterday i recieved a letter from DHL requesting in pay £111 tax for a UNcompany order. I believed it to be the import tax for an order i recieved last week, however, when i totted up the total amount of vat for each item it came to £80. Strange me thinks. :huh:

So i browse through the endless stapled pages only to find the invoice for a previous uncompany order i placed at the begining of july. This means im being asked to pay the tax over a month since i recieved the package....is this normal, and more to the point, do you recon ill recieve another next month for last weeks order???

Yesterday i recieved a letter from DHL requesting in pay £111 tax for a UNcompany order. I believed it to be the import tax for an order i recieved last week, however, when i totted up the total amount of vat for each item it came to £80. Strange me thinks.  :huh:

So i browse through the endless stapled pages only to find the invoice for a previous uncompany order i placed at the begining of july. This means im being asked to pay the tax over a month since i recieved the package....is this normal, and more to the point, do you recon ill recieve another next month for last weeks order???

I would imagine so, from what I remember (I was a courier for DHL, many,many years ago), they declare every parcel they ship, and charge the customers accordingly, just the admin can be a bit slow to catch up.

:devil:

Archived