Oh my GOSH!

HeavensSniper

Alright, I am truely sick and tired of looking for a slide to fit my WA Infinity SCW1 Ltd.

I finnally just decided to bite the bullet and buy a plain ole silver one, because, frankly, thats all that I have heard that will fit my specific model.

WGC: http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...-SV6S_cat_Slide And Frame For WA

Yes or no, will that fit? If not, do you see a silver/two tone slide on WGC that will? It needs to be in stock or have the "Stock Alarm" option. I already have this slide on Stock Alarm.

DEN: GSMS020. Yes or no, will that fit? If not, do you see another silver/two tone slide on DEN that will? It needs to be in stock.

Redwolf: (MSHC-071-TT) Prime SV 6 Inch Infinity Aluminium Slide for WA SV Infinity (S.C.W Ver.2) - 2 Tone. You don't need to look that one up because I posted its description, and I also don't think it will fit.

Thank you if you guys could help, but if you couldn't, don't worry, you still have a chance! I was wondering if you guys could think of any other dealers that would be likely to have some slides?

Here is, again, the specs of my gun. Western Arms Infinity 6.0 inch (S.C.W.1) (Ltd.)

A pic is in my avatar, if you need it.

THANKS!

if you read the whole email it tells you not to send money yet. they will send another email with the shipping and what the total price will be

Right... I know that, but they sent me the second email and it says Shipping: 0$.

Oops, I just deleted it a little while ago, but I did get the second email. I trust you not to think i'm lying...

Edit:

P.S:Should I get the trademarks covered with tape or putty? Sorry if I can't talk about it, but I need to know which is less damaging...

Right... I know that, but they sent me the second email and it says Shipping: 0$.

Maybe they're just trying to get shot of some old stock?

I sort of lost track of which slide you're getting, but I don't believe the first one you mentioned will fit the later SCW SVI you have - That's for the Magna R series LTD model.

Cheers.

Archived