Hi Everyone!

uscrocks29

Hi everyone, I'm new here and I just want to say your forum is the best I've ever seen. There is no flaming and tons of information. It's so much better than the forum I'm just coming from(ASF) and I would like to thank Leon Kennedy(if that's his name on here) and Ziggo99 for helping me see the wonder that is Arnies. My current arsenal includes a custom TM RPK, an upgraded TM FA-MAS F1, a modded UTG M324, a loaner CM.027, and a loaner CM.028. I have several one off projects in the works such as a Mosin-Nagant 91/30 from a VSR-10 and a strafer gun. I hope to learn a lot from the wealth of information that is on these forums.

Dude you can't even discuss upgrades over 328 fps or the admins lock the thread.

Because it's a british forum, and that's the limit over here. STFU. You want to *badgeress* about it, go somewhere else

Anyway, howdy uscrocks29. Welcome to Arnies. If you wouldn't mind filling this in, would be appreciated. Just something kliskey thought up, nice for new members to tell us a bit about them etc

Archived