Kwa M11

powelly

hey all. just ordering my Kwa M11 and wondering if it will be ok to use green in it now seems as the weather has dropped in temperature recently.I dont want it blowing up anytime sooon because of using green so without guidance should i stick to 134a for a little while longer?

Thanks.

I'm fairly sure green is fine at any temp, assuming you don't F/A. (it's an M11, so I'm assuming you will) In which case, you could get a magnesuimi bolt, and just use green. And at this time of year I'm guessing it's fine (I'm not sure how far north england is compared to MI, but I'm assuming it's pretty close)

-Sh0ty

i thought KWA mac's came with metal bolts. is yours plastic?

afaik they are all plastic :blink:

Im gonna buy the magnesium bolt next week though. couldnt afford it this time round. ordered a lot more than i usually do

gas x3

bb's x3

g&p distress type speedloader

retaining pins For M16

M11 (obviously)

WE hi capa from a friend

P.L.C.E from a friend

got payed yesterday...ordered all that yesterday...wages gone :( but yay! new airsoft bits & bobs!

You'll be fine with green gas. But in hot weather, green gas is a negatory. Here is why:

What is green gas? Propane and silicon.

What happens when it gets hot?

The gas moves very rapidly and escapes (so blame propane, not a leaky mag)

To combat that, what you need to do is wipe the tanks down so more of the sun is reflected, cooling off the tank to a decent level, and less gas escapes. I learnt that on King of the Hill (woohoo!), and it's true...

I can't tell you much about green gas in cold. I live in Phoenix, AZ. I don't think it's ever gone below 9C in the past 5 years. It's only snowed here once, 8 years ago.

Archived