News forums...

Ok, lately I will look at the last post on the right of where it says news forums. It will say something like: (example) NEW WE TECH 1911!!!!!!. I click on 'News forum'. It comes up, and no where is that topic. I can still acess it from the 'last post' thingy, but what is up? Is anyone else having this problem? Its like it's not updating the news forum, but the last posted still comes up.

They made it so it sorts the topics by that last topic posted, not by last post by default. I personally liked it better when they had it set to sort the topics by last post though.

So, if I was to go to the verry last post in news, and post, it would still be very last? I guess they did that to get old news out, and new news in.

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...showtopic=78355

They made it so it sorts the topics by that last topic posted, not by last post by default. I personally liked it better when they had it set to sort the topics by last post though.

Me too, it annoys me that i cant even save it the old way too :( having to set it every time i go to the news section is a pita

Me too, it annoys me that i cant even save it the old way too :( having to set it every time i go to the news section is a pita

Oh, thanks. I liked it the other way too. I think we should put in our sig: ''Member of the change the news forums back to last posted!''

So, if I was to go to the verry last post in news, and post, it would still be very last? I guess they did that to get old news out, and new news in.

Correct

Definitely, it is so annoying to have to go back pages to get to the interesting news that has been being talked about for awhile (like the King Arms FN FAL). I hope they change it back or make it so you can save your preference on how it is put in order.

Oh, thanks. I liked it the other way too. I think we should put in our sig: ''Member of the change the news forums back to last posted!''

Nah, i think having a cookie to auto set it the old way should a member want it like that would be the best option

You know this doesn't make any sense. Most news topics aren't so special and get two or three replies before fading away. And some are huge, they grow to like twenty pages because people ask questions and get them answered, and others add to new developments on the topics.

Right now its almost impossible to find the popular newsposts because they are only in the order that they were made. So they are buried under the million "TM P90 RERELEASED" threads and the "SOME RANDOM ACCESSORY FOR SOME RANDOM GUN" threads...

It just... doesn't make any sense... :P