Newbie Introduction

Howser

My Introduction,

New to airsoft however I have been looking into what it is all about for a little while and find this site oh so usefull.

I have been planning my personal set-up and would like anyones advice on what my choices are:

I looked at the Classic Army M15A4 (Carbine or Tactical Carbine) as my main weapon. This was followed up by an M190 (I have read and received good reviews on this however am not sure on what make to go with (advise please).

As for the assault vest, I have been paying particular attention to the CIRAS vest (chosing my prefered attachments in my head already (again taking advice from kit set ups on this site)).

Can't wait to get up and running with all of this however seeking advice and suggestions all of the time......

Welcome! You'll know some people pretty soon:

Sledge-you cant miss him, he's cool (But a pistol freak, and I mean that in a good way)

Klisky-"the test" (you'll know what I mean soon enough)

Titleist-Check the 1k club and picture threads (he's also know to be at Bill Gate's house :P )

Mike West- Chinese clone informant

HaVoC- Lead Geardo. :P

Just a few members who are pretty comonly known. Welcome again. :)

Thanks for the feedback and further introductions.

Sometimes you feel like you should hold back on asking questions especially being a newbie.

Its good to know that there are people like yourselves out there who don't mind responding to potentially well known and well asked questions

welcome to the forums!! with regards to the M190 i would say go for HFC, they offer two, one with semi and safe firing modes, and the other with safe, semi and FULL AUTO!! the FA version is what i have, a lovely gun, nice colour. you can find it at airsoft world based here in the UK, good guys! i love the pistol. full metal, heavier than the real thing aparently! very heavy anyway, and full blowback, even on full auto which granted is not too efficient on gas, but is really menacing, especially on auto!

any more Q's, feel free to ask! :)

Archived