What am bestest gun-case/bag

Thechom

Hi there, for reasons beyond my control, I now have to keep my guns in the Shed :(

Thus I need a nice case or bag to put them in, something that is lockable, tough and at least damp-proof, if not water proof.

So, my request is for some suggestions.

If possible, I would like to spend less than £50 on it, and I'm not fussed on how it looks really.

If links could be supplied, I'd be a happy Chom.

Cheers

TheChom!

Hi there, for reasons beyond my control, I now have to keep my guns in the Shed  :(

Thus I need a nice case or bag to put them in, something that is lockable, tough and at least damp-proof, if not water proof.

So, my request is for some suggestions.

If possible, I would like to spend less than £50 on it, and I'm not fussed on how it lok really.

Cheers

TheChom!

The Viper gun bag is about £40 and gives good protection from the environment, however its a fabric bag so if someone wants to get into it they just need a knife. The zips can be locked but I'd suggest putting most of the protection on the shed itself. It has space for rifle, SMG, pistol, and a couple of pockets for bits as well. It also can be carried in 3 different configurations and (suprisingly for a Viper product) only has one small viper logo on it.

As its Viper it should be relativly easy to get your hands on, I can't find the URL atm but most airsoft or army and navy stores either carry it or can get you it. A pic of it can be found here, although you can find it cheaper.

Archived