**TM DEagle advice wanted**

donthedragon

hi everyone,

I have posted this on another topic board but i dont seem to be getting much luck there, so i decided to post it on here.

Does anyone know if changing the grips on the TM hardkick DEagle is possible, and if so where can i get a pair of wooden ones?

thanks a mucho

ant

alreet,

ta very much for all your help people, just took a look on den trinity and such other sites, would prefer a UK dealer really, otherwise shipping and all of that kind of stuff can start getting a tad expensive...although if you want to make your gun look original you gotta be willing to pay the price.

anyway, thanks again and keep the comments coming in!

see you on the battlefield...

ant

thanks for the comment, but im about as handy with wood as celine dion is with a microphone. i know the wood grips on den trinity are laser cut, and are accurate. however, they are (i.) based in america, (ii.) out of stock and (iii) a pain in the a### to get hold of.

im kinda at the point where im losing interest now, its been about a year since a wanted them and i have had no luck in finding any, its really frustrating. i will probably chase it up agai when ive got chance, but ive got a lot of university work to get done at the moment so i have got to start prioritising my time.

thanks for the comments though guys, and more are always welcome.

ant

Archived