New KJW M700 available (improved)

lukvdh

I just heard from a reseller there is a new version from KJW M700 available.

The external changed (less rough coating).

But much more important: he tested the new version and found precision is much improved. He doesn't know what changed, must be hop-up and/or bolt.

If someone over here would be able to compare the internals from old one with a new one.... I think many owners of "the older version" would be very happy if they knew what is changed and if they could upgrade their old KJW M700. I know I would ;-)

So if anyone gets more info, feel free to share it !

Thanks in advance.

I just heard from a reseller there is a new version from KJW M700 available.

The external changed (less rough coating).

But much more important: he tested the new version and found precision is much improved. He doesn't know what changed, must be hop-up and/or bolt.

Sorry to reply to my own message, I don't see the 'edit' button...

In another forum a user sent me this reply, so it seems the new KJW M700 is really out there, somewhere:

"I just saw a kjw m700 at my supplier, and I know what yur talking about I thought the stock was unusually smooth, not at all like my m24. I got no clue whats different as far as internals but the shop owner was bragging how good the gun shot. something like 250ft+ accurately (his words not mine)"

I can't afford to buy a new one (I already have the old one...) but I would really like to find out what changed internally (and if the older ones are "upgradable").

IF I should find interesting things I'll let you know. If someone else finds out, please let us know.

Hmmm. The guys in Airsoft Armoury were talking about receiving a shipment of these soon, wonder if they're a new version? I'll check it out.

Talking about those guys at Airsoft Armoury... (and sorry to mention another subject): on their website I see a lot of new KJW Colt-type GBB pistols (very similar to the Wei-E-Tech ones, but those WE are "no good" as far I read and heard).

There are no pictures of the KJW's (yet?) but I wonder if someone knows more about those KJW Colts ?

I looked everywhere (as far I know "everywhere" ;-) and I didn't stumble on "KJW Colt GBBs" anywhere else but @ the Airsoft Armoury site.

Anyone has more info on those ?

And I hope we will found out about the new M700s soon, can't wait to discover why my M700 is not that good (after applying every useful tip).

Talking about those guys at Airsoft Armoury... (and sorry to mention another subject): on their website I see a lot of new KJW Colt-type GBB pistols (very similar to the Wei-E-Tech ones, but those WE are "no good" as far I read and heard).

There are no pictures of the KJW's (yet?) but I wonder if someone knows more about those KJW Colts ?

I looked everywhere (as far I know "everywhere" ;-) and I didn't stumble on "KJW Colt GBBs" anywhere else but  @ the Airsoft Armoury site.

Anyone has more info on those ?

And I hope we will found out about the new M700s soon, can't wait to discover why my M700 is not that good (after applying every useful tip).

About the KJW Colts: there are pictures on the A2 website now... but those are Wei-E-Tech Hi Cappa models. So I think the "KJ Works" brand mentioned with those items is a mistake.

I still didn't find more info on possible changes in the "new" KJW M700...

Archived