general jinxy cat chatter

jinxycat

ok so im officially obsessed with all things airsoft, i have spent so much time since i ordered my p90 researching, reading reviews, forum hopping its unreal.

rainning all day today so i didnt get chance to shoot my new baby outside so i was agian stuck with my little 3 - 4 metre shooting range in the house.

planning on going fireball in january. - a question, is it on the national paintball fields or just near it.

currently have my eyes on the following things. 1 or 2 low caps for p90 - they look so much cooler and i think are more realistic to play with. need some gloves, combats, good boots, maybe a proper p90 sling (i got a digi cam recently it had a very long sling esq thing with it, it actualy works very well) some sort of tacticle belt ammo pouch, some sort of small rucksack a side arm - leaning very much towards either 1 p99 or twin p99 compacts GBBs. (yes i love underworld) holsters for both, maybe mags for both. and a tm spas 12 not sure if i want folding stock yet. oh yeah and a face mask anything else i need for a days airsofting?

i have 1 friend who i dont see much but after calling him earlier he sounds interested in going airsofting and another friend who i aint asked should too. we used to have some cheap 20 quid springers and once went to a little field by a canal and had a shoot. it was fun.

ooh my p90 had its 1st gear jam or something im not sure. it took me ages to get it going again i even took it apart. but as far as semi auto fire goes i have done loads it seems cool.

only problem i have so far is with the rds i got, (cheap 30 quid thing) its a crosshair one and i dont know if its my eyes or what but the crosshairs look to big sometimes and it can be hard when shooting paper targets.

anyway im getitng bored now. so ill wrap up. who is intending to be at fireball on jan? cos i have all intentions of going.

no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no (repeat for about an hours worth or continuous typing)

p90s good as they are should not be externally modded.

side note, why was my post moved from general, ok yes im technically a noob, but i think it was a very general post. *hisses*

ok so like i disagree. unless you run around holding down the trigger going through 800 rounds a min 300 round high caps are more than enough. as for battery power i got a 1200 mah with it (was expecting a 600) so again 1 more of those and thats more than enough power to get through thousands of rounds.

the only current upgrade i want and this is due to cash flow and needing other things is a m100 spring just to give it a little more kick. on that note i tested it vs a red rooster can (poor mans red bull, which wasnt mine) and i was a little dissapointed when it didnt penetrate it.

oh yeah and as for tacticle gear after reading a few posts i want to go all out stargate atlantis. it just looks so cool. would also need to lose about 60 pounds hehe.

Lol Mitsuko!!

I just skirmished my new P90 RD with boxmag... It's not an SMG, it's a freakin' support weapon!!

Compact size - great R.O.F. + 1700 round magazine + large battery = better than a Star M249!!

On the minus side, though, the external wiring is a bit messy.

But I think the compromise was worth it!!

BTW, www.patchgeek.com has S.G. Atlantis patches for cheeeeeeeeeeap!!

Yessssssssssssssssssssssss,

but it isn't a CA M249 is it Ben.....?!

It is still a submachine gun my friend, and until you have arm-ache on Mondays from lugging round an 'anti-aircraft weapon (Vincent)' - you can't claim otherwise!

Archived