New CA guns on order at UNCompany

GuzziHero

Well, everywhere else has the Classic Army AUG A2, SLR105A1, M15A4 SPR and the M15 CQB Compacts on pre-order but UNCompany has them on its site, and priced. Surely theyre not available yet? Even Redwolf has most of them priced up.

Are any of the above available yet, or are UNCompany and Redwolf jumping the shark?

First feller with firm release dates on the above gets a +1 :)

Well, I know that cost from Spartan Imports (CA's distributor here in America) on the new SLR105A1 is $390, so, I am fairly sure they are available.

Also, that's not what jumping the shark means.  :P

Heh...thanks for the correction. I was told it meant the same as jumping the gun...PM me what the real meaning is, in case its rude!

Apparently Redwolf will get more of the Compact SEAL at least, in 4-5 weeks. So maybe they have been released? Seems odd to let them all out at once.

Pablo gets the +1 :) its a firm release date...even if its a dubious one!

I searched...apparently its a TV (maybe a theatre?) term for actors who quit a production due to a downfall of quality.

Anyway...UNCo says they have the Compacts, dont know about the others. Ive ordered a CQB SEAL...mainly because I dont want to have to deal with the dire front sight mount grub screw... <_<

Yep...UNCo is sending one out. Although nearly $400 seems a heck of a lot for a shorty gun :o Redwolf has it listed a $340...Im prepared to spend the extra $50 to get it quicker.

$557 (£270-something) with a battery, foregrip (essential!), a sling and some RIS covers. I guess itd cost more to get an M4 and add the RIS gear so I guess its worth it.

But spending that much on one gun still makes me cry!

Actually, it just happened to fit the Happy Days scene.

It's in reference to the shape of a shark's fin. It goes up, up, up, up, and then suddenly drops straight off. It's to refer to something having reached it's apex and only going downward from then on.

No. That's wrong. It really is just from Happy Days, where Fonzi has to jump the shark. Shapes of fins don't factor in at all. That episode marked where the show turned stupid.

No.  That's wrong.  It really is just from Happy Days, where Fonzi has to jump the shark.  Shapes of fins don't factor in at all.  That episode marked where the show turned stupid.

The phrase was used before that episode, I think I read about in a Bill Bryson book or snopes, I can't remember.

Archived