WA 92FS Slide Problems.

buzzsaw

So just as I manage to fix the mag leak, when I fire off a mag, the slide doesn't lock back when it's run out of ammo. Reading another thread on there said that it could be that the mag doesn't have enough gas in for it to lock back, but this cannot be the case as I can easily get another 5-10 rounds in after it has run out of ammo.

Also, even if I try to cock it manually when the mag has no ammo in, it still doesn't want to lock itself.

Please help!

Thanks,

Ben.

possible reasons:

on the left hand side of the mag in the grove there should be a little plastic bit inside it that moves up and down when you depress the bb spring, if that has snapped it wont cath the slide when it is at the top.

the spring may have snapped/come of the slide catch (the thing that you push down the relase the slide) does that still spring back up when you push it down.

It's probably an issue with the little bit that sticks out of the BB follower in the mag. If this is worn, it wont push the slide catch up when empty. It happened to one of my WA's so I got a replacement part, now its fixed.

Archived