Retailer in GuangDong or Shengzhen (China)?

3vi1-D4n

Go to YIE DE LU in Guangzhou. Look for a complex full of novelty goods & toys. There are several selling BE, CYMA, etc.

01.jpg

YIE DE LU is known locally as the toy wholesale section of town. You want the west side of YIE DE LU, cross-road is HAI JU LU (I believe). Look for a building about 4 stories tall.

The building below (WAN LING Center) is more of an international showcase bldg. But there's a couple of shops in this 7 story tall building as well.

02.jpg

They are all in the same area.

Go to YIE DE LU in Guangzhou. Look for a complex full of novelty goods & toys. There are several selling BE, CYMA, etc.

01.jpg

YIE DE LU is known locally as the toy wholesale section of town. You want the west side of YIE DE LU, cross-road is HAI JU LU (I believe). Look for a building about 4 stories tall.

The building below (WAN LING Center) is more of an international showcase bldg. But there's a couple of shops in this 7 story tall building as well.

02.jpg

They are all in the same area.

@Menatarms,

Pls kindly advice if this 2 add (you've mentioned in Guangzhou) are selling airsoft accessories? I would like to buy scope, butt an grip in Guangzhou and my friend will come for biz to Guangzhou at end of Nov.

Have they had well-brand like G&P, King arms....?

Pls advice soon!

Many thanks

Dz

Archived