what am bestest gnu

alastairthegreat

which gun would give me better accuracy?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. which gun would give me better accuracy?

• hfc m712 carbine
    • hfc vsr-11 gas

basically im looking for a gas sniper rifle and these two are both within my budget but i was wondering what the accuracy is like on them??

if anyone has any other info about how they performe of which would be better to get then please say ;)

im not looking for the worlds best gun but something thats fun to shoot and reasonably powerfull and accurate.

thanks for the help,

ali

lol, not used the m712, the gas vsr-11 is actually quite nice, feels exactly the same as a tm vsr, but a bit more rigid and solid. only got to shoot it twice, so couldnt really tell the consistancy, was running on green gas, so had a fair amount of range, as much as my tm Vsr-10 which is fully upgraded.

accuracy was *ok*, this was stock internals, so i would reccomend a new hop and barrel for this rifle.

EDIT (OFF TOPIC) : The Bushman, can you please make some space in you pm inbox :D need to arrange payment for some of your DVD's

I bought a M712 at knock down price but found that the HOP was not upto the standard of the build of the gun. The construction is great and a handy thing it is too being very light and stick thin.

the mag leaked so sold it at a knock down price to a guy and explained that REDWOLF stock them for around £15 a pop.....

I sold it on and got a great deal on a TM SOCOM instead. I suggest you get one of them and scope that up for a decent semi auto/sneaky gun. I use the silly plastic light unit, as a grip and the gun feels more like a carbine than a sidearm wth the silencer fitted. I guess it was designed to be a primary gun rather than a back up anyway.

I suggest for the price range you are looking at that this would be a better gas gun and have the edge when it comes to stealthy movement/crawling. It has performance to rival a stock G-SPEC as it uses the same V HOP system that gets rave reviews.

2006_09106dayenduroevent0064.jpg

My own is not scoped and I do not intend to scope it due to the price of the mounts. I do have a sling fitted. The guns is cammed with advantage gun tape. The basic sights are non adjustable and not painted and this is one of the few down sides of this great GBB hunting tool. However they suffice and you get used to the aim point after a little while.

The hammer can be cocked just like the M712 and this does give you a more accurate and slows you down to make gas expansion more consistant. You just have to get into the habit of not using semi auto and cocking the hammer each shot to get better results. Semi auto is just for emergences.

Sorry if this post doesn't really answer your question, just my opinion if you are wanting a good gun on a budget. :offtopic2:

I have no experiance of the VSR11.

I've cleared some space in the inbox but have backlogue of film customers due to recent project taking priority over our back catalogue. Will get back to those interested soon... currently sold out of all films :huh:

Good Hunting ;)

Archived