Wondering about a good Scope

Xinyue

Hello everyone!

I plan on getting an MP001 from Gunner Airsoft, and I was wondering which of his scopes you all might suggest getting? I was looking at the M3 Illuminated Reticle one, because sometimes my friends and I play at night, so I figured that'd be helpful... can anyone say if this is a good scope, or if they have a different suggestion?

Thanks in advance! :D

Illuminated recticles are more suited to low light conditions, tbh i never use mine they just look fancy lol.

at night time youll learn to point and shoot, from the center of your scope as most things will be dark it will be hard to see anything anyway.

ive not looked at the scope details but a 3-9 zoom with a 40mm objective lense will be fine for airsoft.

i have a 50mm objective lens on my scope. i've noticed it to have a clearer picture image than the 40mm. but that's only under low light conditions.

the M3 illuminated scope from gunner comes with a sun screen, but if you're going to use it in low light conditions. please try using it without the sun screen to see if my theory on letting more light through without the sun screen to be true.

the illuminated reticules will only let you see the reticules easier under low light conditions, but wont let you see the picture image as a night vision scope will... which costs $98752987592386795316 or something stupid like that. way much more than the usual airsofter would spend on a scope or an accessory.

other than that. i've heard from other members of this forum to have bought and used the M3 scopes from gunner and they're pretty nice. but this is quite recent. within a month. so if it holds up to 2-3 skirmishes, it'll probably hold up for a very long time. (which is the thing i worry about with cheaper scopes)

I bought an M3 with illuminated reticle from gunner with my L96 and, I gotta say, at the moment it's one of may all-time best ever airsoft purchases.

I have no idea if it'd stand up to the recoil of a centrefire rifle but, much as I'd love to try it, I dunno if I'd want to risk it. It's just too pretty to break.

It gives a terrifically bright sight picture and the adjustable turrets and rangefinding zoom work pretty well although they ARE set for real-steel so we only get to use them over the last 50m of a 0-1000m scale.

A BRILLIANT scope for $52US.

• 6 months later...

Archived