KJ Works Para P14.45 Metal Version

GreasyWeasel

Buy the Para, the Gspec isnt even a real weapon :)

Hmmm, Whats the point of buying say an APS2 if I'm going to change its internals anyway? Its better to buy a cheaper gun, so i can spend more money sooner on better upgrades. Sorry to drag the thread off topic, probably will end up getting the P14.45 and a propane adaptor.

i received both guns today, and based on looks they are really rather sweet [minus lack of trades].

quite impressive, but not as 'metal' as i's hoped [ i think i was hoping for blank-firer type metal feel.. it seems to be some sort of lightweiight alloy or something..]

havent shot them yet, but they do seem rather nice.

i work in a tv studio mate, and had them delivered to my work as its easier for the courier to actually arrive and deliver them [quite high profile place] than it is to actually to get to my home at any decent time.

so no, no shooting till i get them to a private area [ie. my home] and then i can shoot them.

and i have got them home now, and have shot them. i didnt do any real accuracy tests but, boy, are they tight and crispy! nice report, not sluggish at all.

i really like both guns, so i may decide to get a fmv m9 in the future..

nice weight, and a nice solid feel to them.

i'll do some comparison shooting over the weekend perhaps - no time for skirmishing atm.

if i wanted a cheap [58 quid] hi-capacity 1911 variant, thats full metal to boot, and skirmishable [ie i dont mind if it gets scratched up, which all of my guns have become], then i think this KJW would be the perfect one to get.

btw, i'm using abbey predator 134 gas.

awesome ... i'm not really able to give an unbiased comment, but price/performance wise they are awesome...

one of them is a little rough to take down (too tight tolerances) but i'm sure this will fix itself within some weeks. i'm using red (don't need it for my mk1 any more) in it ... sounds pretty scary ;)

one plastic wa or 2 metal ones for the same price? easy choice, especially cause i don't care about the trademarks ;)

Guess what!!? I have finally hold a KJW FMV on my hands today. I went to a store that stocks them....and I must say its really nice!! Why didnt KJ thought of that earlier!!? They shud make an airsoft version of the original M1911A1.......That would be a hot seller!!

Alecamused...please describe to me how the gun performed with red gas,,,,thanks. My friend owned a KSC (not sure)full metal CZ, he used red gas....and the gun jammed....and its has malfunctioned ever since...nothing was broken....

Well I've ordered a WA Colt Delta Elite 10mm(forgot to check back to this thread about hop-up before ordering,plus i've always liked the delta elite for some reason?maybe because its a 10mm and kicks the .45 *albatross* in real life).Still planning to look at getting the KJW Para-ord in the future.Althought not having an adjustible hop-up is a little off putting.In my eyes to truely make a skirmishable gbb you need adjustible hop-up.Because know 2 days are the same in temperature.Which means your adjusting your hop-up alot to keep it hitting home everyday.

Alecamused...please describe to me how the gun performed with red gas,,,,thanks.

i assume you don't ask about the "put gas in mag, mag in gun, pull trigger" procedure? ;)

aehm well what can i say... it works flawlessly. i neither have a chrono nor any coke cans handy to test power. the range is aprroximately the same as with a marui beretta on green gas.

Archived