Parade Boots

Jaager

I love the way that cadets talk about themselves and their cadet ranks like they're in the regulars.

Just wait and see what happens on your Basic training, if you intend to join up...

Oh my goodness you're really on a mission in this thread aren't you? Did you log onto here instead of ARRSE by mistake?

I love the way that cadets talk about themselves and their cadet ranks like they're in the regulars.

Just wait and see what happens on your Basic training, if you intend to join up...

No cdt talks about their rank like their in the regs, its just in cadets its incredably hard to actually get rank, especially in my detachment, you have to pass an nco cadre, prferably a JCIC and have completed up to 2 Star on the APC sylabus, and that can take someone up to 3 years, then you also have to pass an interview with the SSM and your then only promoted if the Detachment Commander thinks your ready for it.

also cadet NCO have a lot of responcibilities such as to keep disciplin in detachment, train cadets, take parades, supervise naafi etc

also from what ive been told, you should never say you were in cadets when you join the regs so you dont shape your beret untill youve been shown how, and you cant march, cant use a map and compass, cant shoot and have never used any weapon ever ever ever

Archived