Evike is not being cool

Joseph

Well, I shipped Evike an email on the 23rd asking if they had the RPK front end in stock. I did not hear from them. My dad ordered the part anyway. I got an email from them today saying that they do NOT have said part in stock. There is nothing up on their site that says that. It is exactly the same as when the part was ordered.

Now, Evike has done this to me before. They shipped over what they had and sent me a note saying that they did not have the mag I ordered. I called them up and they sent me a similiar product. The thing is that they do NOT have a similar product

What should I do? Should I wait for the package to come (it was a bag of BBs and the front end)? Or should I call them up now?

I would call them and cancel the order. That should be simple. Of course, I realize we're talking about Evike...

I never had order problems with them, but they've blatantly lied to me about parts that would not work with my needs and they assured that they would. Desriptions on their website are also misleading in some cases. As far as Evike is concerned, I would order from them if it was something I needed and I knew it would work out...otherwise I think they're jerk-offs as far as airsoft knowledge goes.

Bottom line...call them, cancel the order and get your *beep* somewhere else if possible.

Hannibal

Hey I had that same problem. I order a VFC threaded barrel with the adapter for my p226 and their website showed it was in stock, so I place my order. When I got my package, they gave me a guarder threaded barrel that had no adapter. They left me a message saying they didn't have it in stock the same day I got the barrel and they sent me the Guarder barrel. Next time I order from them I will probably give them a call to see if its in stock.

Archived