airsoft japan!

mp5kHEC

i live in japan, and ive only played at one place in tokyo, i cant find any other places to play. does anybody else know the locations of other places? yes i did do the search and the members map thing too so yeah haha

chao!

CmD_tinychickens

i live in japan, and ive only played at one place in tokyo, i cant find any other places to play.  does anybody else know the locations of other places? yes i did do the search and the members map thing too so yeah haha

chao!

CmD_tinychickens

How the fook did you get out to live in Japan? :blink:

(Of course providing you lived in anther country before hand)

i live in japan, and ive only played at one place in tokyo, i cant find any other places to play.  does anybody else know the locations of other places? yes i did do the search and the members map thing too so yeah haha

chao!

CmD_tinychickens

I lived in Shimane for 3 years (on JET) and it can be a real headache finding people to skirmish with. There were plenty of local teams, it was just a bit tricky to find an "in"; most of the time I found you needed to be friendly with a local player just to get an invite.

That said, I used to go to ASCS (the big Arms magazine competition skirmish) with the Tokyo Gaikokujin Butai (TGB) who were based in the Tokyo area and were an awesome bunch of folks;really friendly and accomodating. I got in touch with them via the web, but I've lost touch and to be honest don't know if they're still going. I can't imagine they'd have given up!

Failing that, try to meet local players at shops. Mugen down in Osaka was pretty friendly, and First were pretty good, although they've been in trouble recently. Either of the Sanko shops in Kobe are good spots,too.

Good luck,anyhows, and if you want any further info feel free to PM me.

I've been interested in doing the JET program. I just hope I don't get sent anywhere south of Kansai--it's humid enough here in the Southern United States <_<

That and I can't get my damned JGSDF Type 88 helmet here in the States...

Edit:

Have you tried searching エアーソフト plus your location in Google? That's how I found our Tennessee group.

well i live in japan cuz im in the military! haha. i had to sell my guns b4 coming out here cuz i thought id never have time to play, but now i do! so im buyin different gear now. so i gotta try to get to know the locals? haha sounds like a plan.

chao

Hey mp5kHEC,

Your just down the road from me! I play on a team that plays every Sunday around the Atsugi area there are several sites to play at, the two best places are All Stars which is a pay to play site and Team Setsuna, I play for team Setsuna as there is no green charge due to us having our own field.

I'm taking it you are based in Yokosuka? If so we have several other USN players comming up from Zama and also Atsugi. Also you'll be happy to know that Setsuna is a sposored team so you will be able to get repairs and purchases at a lower cost.

Hey mp5kHEC,

Your just down the road from me! I play on a team that plays every Sunday around the Atsugi area there are several sites to play at, the two best places are All Stars which is a pay to play site and Team Setsuna, I play for team Setsuna as there is no green charge due to us having our own field.

I'm taking it you are based in Yokosuka? If so we have several other USN players comming up from Zama and also Atsugi. Also you'll be happy to know that Setsuna is a sposored team so you will be able to get repairs and purchases at a lower cost.

what would i have to do to join team setsuna? do you have any contact info i could get?

Archived