CA. mags?

boardslide113

they all work just about the same...

G&P mags are known to have a tighter fit on the gun, (little wobble to a perfect fit)

just spray some silicone oil down the feed tube (and possibly the gears itself for winding if you're using a hicap. but you need to take the mag apart)

but using silicone oil down the feed tube will usually solve the problem of jamming. but the first 20 or so shots will be a lil weird (bbs and silicone oil wont let you have a decent shot)

choice is yours... some people buy TM for the brand, some people buy anything for the price... it all works about the same (in my opinion)

they all work just about the same...

G&P mags are known to have a tighter fit on the gun, (little wobble to a perfect fit)

just spray some silicone oil down the feed tube (and possibly the gears itself for winding if you're using a hicap.  but you need to take the mag apart)

but using silicone oil down the feed tube will usually solve the problem of jamming.  but the first 20 or so shots will be a lil weird (bbs and silicone oil wont let you have a decent shot)

choice is yours... some people buy TM for the brand, some people buy anything for the price... it all works about the same (in my opinion)

thanks i guess i will go with CA. hi-caps becuase they are 10$ cheaper thanks tho for your help!

The only thing that i like more about my TM hicaps is that they are quieter then my CA hicap.

The winding wheel on the bottom of the CA m16 mag is awfully loud.

As far as functionality, they both work the same.

Archived