which gun?

Spedz

Well, i'm going to be nice tonight as at this moment in time, i'm eating a WHOLE family size strawberry trifle by myself...

So...

1/ How big are you? It's pointless getting something huge if you're only 4 foot tall.

2/ What price are you looking at? Are you well off? If that's the case then you can buy pretty much anything you like (within reason). Again, pointless if you want a £1,000 sniper rifle if you only get £50 a week.

3/ Are you looking for maneuverability, or "Dig in" type of weapon?

4/ What type of game will you be playing? Woodland? CQB? Both? You'll need a weapon that's versatile.

5/ Add ons. Are you looking for something to attach loads of stuff onto? Or just something which'll get the job done?

My advice would be one of two things...

1/ Do a search and check out reviews of all guns that you like the look of (All because little Johnnie down the road likes it, don't mean it's to your liking!)

2/Try and find an airsoft shop near to you that'll let you "Try before you Buy". That way you can get to grips with what weapons suit you and what doesn't.

I've had Springers, Gas and Electric and they've all got their pro's and con's.

Please read the thread that "Antagon" linked to. The thread itself is right at the top of the forum you just posted in, and it says "Before asking 'Which AEG Should I Buy?' ...read here first!".

It's full of helpful info. Read it, and then if you still have valid questions, come back and ask. Not doing your research before posting is the surest way to end up getting flamed.

That said, well done guys for being so polite. I'm proud of y'all ;)

If on the other hand you were wondering which sort of mechanism to go for (electric / springer / gas), then this should help

Thread closed.

Archived