Troubles with Redwolf

Jagdraben

WARNING! THIS THREAD CONTAINS MANY LARGE IMAGES WHICH MAY NEGATIVELY IMPACT THE LOADING SPEED FOR SOME USERS.

As some of you may be aware, around Christmas/New Year I placed two orders with Redwolf Airsoft, partially because of my own stupidity and partially because of Redwolf's troubles involving the then recent quakes near Taiwan. The main problem is, however, that I ordered pouches for M14 magazines (item # PH-N213-TN-A) and they sent me pouches for STANAG magazines.

My correspondence concerning the fact that they sent me the wrong pouches has virtually been ignored. It has generally taken two emails to get them to respond and even then they do not respond for a full week afterwards. In the last email they sent me, they suggested that I send them images of pouches I received. I responded with the following images:

tehrongmagpouchzorz.jpg

100_0433.jpg

100_0434.jpg

100_0435.jpg

100_0436.jpg

100_0437.jpg

100_0438.jpg

As can clearly be seen, these pouches are obviously intended for STANAG magazines, as a pair of them fit quite snugly. M14 magazine pouches are designed to fit two 7.62mm NATO magazines just as snugly, however that is impossible with these pouches. It is extremely difficult to shovel one M14 mag into the pouch and two of them will not fit.

(continued below)

Here are the pictures of the pouches I was supposed to get, as taken by a member of the Redwolf Airsoft staff, and sent to me in their last email to me (19 January). You will immediately notice a number of differences. First is that these are a different color: These images show an Olive Drab M14 magazine pouch, not a 'Khaki' M14 magazine pouch. In fact, the last images clearly illustrate it thus. Secondly, you will notice that the proportions of the pouch shown in the image are much different than those of the pouches shown in the pictures above. Lastly, you will notice that the number of attachment points are different, having two in the images of the M14 pouch below versus the four of the STANAG magazine pouches that I received.

RW_pics01.jpg

RW_pics02.jpg

RW_pics03.jpg

RW_Pics04.jpg

RW_pics05.jpg

RW_pics06.jpg

More pictures of the pouches I erroneously received will be posted upon request.

I had hoped to be able to settle this dispute in private through emails, however Redwolf's month of silence has forced my hand.

Hi,

This is RedWolf's webmaster. I just pulled our customer service officer over to look at your photos. Apparently he never really understood your issue but I have just explained it to him. He did not understand all along why you had an issue since you successfully were able to put both the M14 and M16 magazines into the pouch. I just explained to him that you expect to be able to put TWO x M14 magazines into EACH side of the pouch in double-decker format. This was the point that he was hung up on and therefore didn't know how to help you.

For the photos that he sent you of the M14 pouch from PHANTOM, we are going to try and shoe-horn 2 of the M14 mags into them tomorrow when we reopen and see if they are designed to hold 2 x 2 mags in double-decker format like you want.

We have noticed some mislabeling by PHANTOM's factory ... a mixup between M16 mags and M14 mags. A lot of the pouches have been withdrawn from inventory to be corrected.

Do you still have the original plastic bag that your pouch came in? Does the sticker on the bag indicate whether it was an M14 or M16 pouch?

Kindly advise and we can resolve this for you. Sorry about this. The customer service officers' English is not as good as mine.

Please also EMAIL me at webmaster@redwolfairsoft.com as soon as you see this thread...since i won't be checking back here every minute to see your response.

thanks

RedWolf Webmaster

No offence to RedWolf but if tere Customer Service Officer doesn't understand things like this, then your site has a serious problem

How about you try learning everything there is to know about well over 20 000 different products and we'll see how well you do. Oh, and you'd have to explain things in a foreign language too.

Jagdraben: Any progress with the issue?

-Sale

Jagdraben: Any progress with the issue?

Pretty much all the progress has been made in this thread.

Hi Jagdraben,

I will send you an email on this.  But it looks like indeed the wrong pouch was sent.  We'll send you the correct one ASAP.

Sorry for the delay in resolving this issue.

RedWolf Airsoft

Not a problem.

• 2 months later...

from flecktarn.co.uk

TRS pouch

http://www.flecktarn.co.uk/ustmp1nx.html

B Type

http://www.flecktarn.co.uk/ustmp2nx.html

C Type

http://www.flecktarn.co.uk/ustmp3nx.html

If you have any queries, contact sales, if you get the wrong pouches, rest assured you'll deal with either me or my colleague, and we take this kind of thing very seriously.

• 1 month later...

Archived