Slideshow: Opinions?

HeavensSniper

Alright, so here is the deal. We are having this small talent show type thing with only like 100 people (Our "Pod" in school, consists of 4 homerooms) and they didn't have very many people so I volunteered to do a slideshow of my photography. Anyway, before I present it, I thought I might give you guys a look. Here is the link, just press "Slideshow" in the top right corner.

http://public.fotki.com/ConnorR/d50-photos!/

Basically, I want to know if I should take anything out, make the time between images longer, that sort of stuff. When the slideshow screen opens, you can click the "Menu" button on the very right and mess with some stuff.

Thanks for lookin'!

Haha, sorry. Strictly school, no guns alowed!

Oh, and a Nikon D50 with it's kit lens and a Sigma 70-300mm.

I will try some backround music, but I am not exactly sure how to go about doing it. I had to make it off of Fotki because it was accessible at school, but I am not sure if I can set music to it.

I'll give it a whirl, anyway.

The swan pics have very unflattering lighting, the duck pic is focused wrong with the duck in the foreground like it is, especially since that is what the reflection is of.

Glad to see another Fotki user, most people don't realize how wonderfully awesome of a hosting site it is.

All in all, looks pretty good.

EDIT: Fotki slideshows = no background music, if you want that run it in powerpoint.

Archived