Re-vamped WA website

hitmanNo2

I just went on the WA site (https://www.wa-gunnet.co.jp )and it was down and then loaded up looking completely different from what it used to look like. Some of it seems to be still under construction with missing product descriptions and names etc, but its an improvement. Interestingly, there seems to be a lot of English used as opposed to their older Japanese language site which was regularly updated. But there are still Japanese only sections.

Simplified direct ordering seems to be the main improvement. Now if only they would sort out direct ordering for parts, that would be great.

Also, I noticed three different M4 magazines on there. Two black and one gray/parkerised. I guess the original gray one, then a black S-magazine and gray S-magazine?

I dont think theres much else to report apart from a few 1911s incluing a Sig GSR carbon that have been on there a while.

Well, it's definitely down right now. they're probably finishing it up. The old one looked like it hadn't been updated since 2006, I think.

They have 2 websites. The one you were looking at is not in use.

Google wa-gunnet.jp and you'll get the website we are referring too.

It was also down yesterday and today it appears.

Archived