New Media website

hardcorehaggis

i'd rather stick to youtube and photobucket thank you every much....

You are very welcome, when you go on you tube you will more than likely be watching old videos from myself,

But i have nothing againsed youtube at all it was a very usefull tool for me when i started posting my video's

but i wanted something that was just for airsofters, a place for people to show off there skirmish sites and teams through media

Why do I not feel comfortable clicking a vaugley described link posted by someone named "HardcoreHaggis?"

frankly im surprised, airsofters by there very nature are adventurous and ready to try anything, how may people have told you airsofting is dangerous but you still go right?

well you've just dismissed me because i did'nt want to bore you with 100 lines of text, i would prefer you went like everyone else and found out, we don't bite. but like the other guy on this thread i wont be heart broken if you dont.

i make no money from this at all, it's a free service that over 2500 people use a day so far and the site has only been live 6 days, i have also been endorsed by one major airsoft magazine and airsoftworld.net one of the largest retailers of airsoft guns and equipment in the world.

frankly im surprised, airsofters by there very nature are adventurous and ready to try anything, how may people have told you airsofting is dangerous but you still go right?

well you've just dismissed me because i did'nt want to bore you with 100 lines of text, i would prefer you went like everyone else and found out, we don't bite. but like the other guy on this thread i wont be heart broken if you dont.

i make no money from this at all, it's a free service that over 2500 people use a day so far and the site has only been live 6 days, i have also been endorsed by one major airsoft magazine and airsoftworld.net one of the largest retailers of airsoft guns and equipment in the world.

I'm sorry, I should have put a smiley on the end of it. I meant it as a joke, no hard feelings. :D

Archived