AIM BB and Gas

Air Luka

no good here BB's have to be Biodegradable in my country, not only that but they must be tested at an independed lab, charges are for the manufacturer.

I believe there are other countries out there who have started with banning 'plastic'.

no good here BB's have to be Biodegradable in my country, not only that but they must be tested at an independed lab, charges are for the manufacturer.

I believe there are other countries out there who have started with banning 'plastic'.

awesome, hope everyones become a eco friendly

LOL @ The FAIL :P

Am I the only one who thinks these are just re-brands?

LOL @ The FAIL :P

Am I the only one who thinks these are just re-brands?

yes well we all know that, but that has nothing to do with my post.

I was only stressing the general fact that in My country only BIO BB's are allowed who have the right certificates.

(Just saying it's BIO is not enough.)

Giving a hint at the OP that BIO is more interesting commercially.

But it will become a European matter for the environement, Not regarding just BB's of course but much more.

But I don't think you are familiar with REACH.

yes well we all know that, but that has nothing to do with my post.

I was only stressing the general fact that in My country one BIO BB's are allowed who have the right certificates.

Giving a hint at the OP that BIO is more interesting commercially.

Not only that but it will become a European matter, Not regarding just BB's of course.

But I don't think you are familiar with REACH.

european goverment sucks totally, uk needs freedom from it

Archived