3rnd burst unit for WA $49.99

Kalashnikov_kid

Is this a replica of RATech's 3 round burst unit? If it is, I'd personally rather support RATech and buy their original product ... even though it's much more expensive. Thanks to RATech, we've seen a lot of innovation injected into the aftermarket GBB industry that few other companies are doing.

but not all of us can reach into our pockets for RA Techs VERY high prices and are glad there is a more affordable version out there, assuming of course, that it works.

Understood. That's why I said "personally", as in, I'm speaking for myself. Everyone needs to look at their own stance on the matter and see what sits right with them.

yes, and the JG-Mosfet from their FB6xxx series:

JG Mosfet

I have to correct, it is in fact from BD (Big Dragon), but I think this make the fet-wiring for the JGs also. JG can you get here:

http://www.yzh.hk/en_ArticleShow.asp?ArticleID=835

Lance

the YZH link shows Golden Eagle Fet (Golden Eagle is the company that makes Augs, G36s and many other models that JinG Gong "sells as their own" i found out after digging that yzh.hk is just a trading company albeit a bigger one out there but nothing more than very expensive trading company, Big Dragons website is this www.troy.hk

the YZH link shows Golden Eagle Fet (Golden Eagle is the company that makes Augs, G36s and many other models that JinG Gong "sells as their own" i found out after digging that yzh.hk is just a trading company albeit a bigger one out there but nothing more than very expensive trading company, Big Dragons website is this www.troy.hk

yes, but they only have their flashhiders on their site.

Do you know online sellers for the golden eagle stuff?

Lance

Is this a replica of RATech's 3 round burst unit? If it is, I'd personally rather support RATech and buy their original product ... even though it's much more expensive. Thanks to RATech, we've seen a lot of innovation injected into the aftermarket GBB industry that few other companies are doing.

Direct copy.. JDT shipped this to China to make them copy it.

Archived