AGM m14 parts, where can i get them in the uk?

boris the pict

I don't know about the M14, but lots of people use clones for mods/upgrading, so if you can find someone who has one, you can PM them, and see if they have what you need.

Also, you might want to look around in the classifieds, see if anyone's selling any parts guns.

My AGM m14 primary trigger sear snapped part way through a game at the weekend, does anyone know where i can get a replacement part from?

Cheers boris

Firstly, how did you manage that?

How long have you had the gun and did you buy it from the UK? If not long and yes you may be able to get it replaced under warranty.

However at the current moment there is nowhere in the Uk that sells just parts of an AGM M14.

Had it a month and got it from Gunner :(

I've got to contact airsoft scotland on thurs to see if one of their bod's can help if not an american company has the whole gearbox assembly for $39 but their minimum order is $150 so i'll just have to find a $111 of other stuff i want ..... i mean need.

As for how, i have not the foggiest, it just broke. i haddn't fallen on it or tugged at it or anything.

boris

Like I did say (but the thread had to be tidied):

Airsoft Scotland stock this gun, maybe they can get/salvage from faulty guns some replacement parts for it?  Its worth asking, buddy.

Yup i've got to ring them thursday to speak to 'frencie' as apparently he will be able to help. thanks for the tip

Archived