Jump to content

SwatMP5man

Forum Regular
  • Content Count

    1,043
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

About SwatMP5man

  • Rank
    Spudgun User
  • Birthday 08/12/1991

Additional Information

  • Airsofter since
    May 2005
  • Most likely to say
    What a load of utter dogs *badger*s!
  • Country
    United Kingdom

Contact Methods

  • AIM
    Seandesy1
  • Website URL
    http://
  • ICQ
    0

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Cheshire
  • Interests
    Airsofting, motorbiking and sleep!
  1. SwatMP5man

    BTC V2 Spectre FET First Impressions

    Just managed to pick one of these up from Air-lab, they had them in stock for a few hours Monday and Tuesday, arrived today, great service, shall be fitted over the weekend into a high speed G&P set up.
  2. The PX Airsoft one IS NOT the same as the OP's one. The one PX stock is different, the mounting hardware is different in appearance, the torch lens is also difference (plain glass compared to have the centre part frosted). Biggest downside is no strobe
  3. SwatMP5man

    My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

    I'm just about learning to do stuff on the motorbike, the car I will run into the ground before upgrading once I start work.
  4. SwatMP5man

    My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

    Whilst I appreciate that's cheap for a clutch, considering the amount I pay for insurance comapred to what I bring home and other outgoings is a fair whack.
  5. SwatMP5man

    My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

    On a similar motoring related quote, my first car of 3 years decided to kill its clutch today....at a roundabout joining a motorway....luckily i managed to go around rather than join the motorway stuck in third and cruise home. Now to find the £180 to get it fixed amongst other bills/STANTA weekender and holidays. Stupid piece of *suitcase*.
  6. SwatMP5man

    Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

    Today was a happy day, I had my first visit to sign on at the jobcentre (which made me smile due to an actually decent personal advisor who recommended jobs for me to avoid) and then came home to find I've been given a start date for a job I interviewed for three weeks ago. First job, for a big company and no more visits to the jobcentre. And my Airframe and Source hydration bladder shipped. Win.
  7. SwatMP5man

    My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

    I forgot to add that I had to go into the Job Centre and sign on, despite me being on the road to a job already, it was depressing seeing some of the people in there, not to mention knowing that when I do start working many of those in their will be spending the money on more alcohol and cigarettes!
  8. SwatMP5man

    My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

    Got my final uni grade through, achieving a 2.1 despite having below 50% attendance, writing my 10k word dissertation in 4 days and submitting two essays late due to being in Dubai.
  9. *fruitcage* you G&P and your magical barrel nut binding abilities!! There was me thinking an RIS change would be quick!

  10. SwatMP5man

    My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

    I hate English weather, even in China it was sunny and warm (though choking to death on pollution isn't nice) and Dubai was bordering on too hot but I survived that, now I'm back in the UK and I've picked up a cold in the space of 48 hours!
  11. SwatMP5man

    Pictures of you in the field or at a game

    Some of me from Op Wildcat, at Catterick this weekend.
  12. home from Op Wildcat, brilliant time, brilliant team now to edit photos and video!

  13. Op: Wildcat here we come :)

  14. shocked and astounded that my order from ebairsoft arrived just 7 days after ordering!

    1. Scuffer

      Scuffer

      I've beaten that! 4 days from ordering to doorstep!

      Never once had an issue with them.

    2. Mike_West

      Mike_West

      EBAirsoft. 70% of the time, they work every time. The remaining 30%... they tend to screw up.

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.