Deep fire M72 LAW

Hvy gear

The Deep fire M72 is available over at GunsnGuys, it's about a 160 quid. That's about $310.

Linky

Under new releases (couldn't get a direct link)

They also have the new Marui barrel mounts, new VFC AK74 and CAW M79 launchers in.

The Deep fire M72 is not available over at GunsnGuys, it's about a 160 quid. Which is about $310.

Hehe I waited for you to edit yout post, you did but didn't change the typo ;)

Redwolf are offering it for $298 but I wonder who'd cost more in shipping? :D

Damn gunsnguys REALLY need a professional web developer to do anything with their website

It is a pretty cool toy to mess with, but to be practical and safe for skirmishing, I'm looking into a bunch of different types of toy foam rockets. The foam balls it comes with are junk for function. Haven't tried a racquetball but some concern there about beaning someone. Might have found a couple styles that will work, but have to hit the store later today to see if the online specs for them are indeed the size I'm looking for.

http://www.lonestarairsoft.com/forums/show...hlight=deepfire

It fits all 40mm grenades of the moscart/madbull variety.

You can fire the 40mm of choice's payload or leave the grenade empty and use the gas to fire a nerf football or a big rubber ball (2 included).

The reload procedure is quite involved and a job for the safe zone.

Stunt

Firing the M72 with nerf ball wedged inside (think this was fired on redgas) :

Reloading the launcher (also shows how to shove the nerf ball in there):

I been arguing with myself on and off for over a month about getting one of these.

Here's redwolfs review on it: http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...il?reviewID=169

Archived