Need these parts ASAP, what retailer?

Hatman

I need:

Madbull 6.03 455mm barrel,

Madbull shark bucking,

And I need this ASAP for before the game this Sunday. What retailers would you say are almost certain to get this to me by then?

On a side note, these upgrades are for an ICS AK74 with a Systema M100 spring (haven't chronoed it yet), do you think these parts would push the fps up by too much? Also, would you reccomend any different parts over these?

Highly recommened the combination!

If you do get them the Madbull shark bucking needs a very very good coat of Silcon before installing I normally just spray enough in the ziplock bag they come in to cover the peices and then leave them to soak while i disassemble the gun.

Highly recommened the combination!

If you do get them the Madbull shark bucking needs a very very good coat of Silcon before installing I normally just spray enough in the ziplock bag they come in to cover the peices and then leave them to soak while i disassemble the gun.

Will do, thanks. I'm one of the sad freaks that cleans his gun after most games anyway, so I'll be fine. :P

Think Smart HK is 8 hours ahead which means they are already shut, If you go state side they haven't opened yet so you can get your order in today they will process it and hopefully have it shipped out today!

I would suggest http://1stprotocol.com they found me a peice for my CAR 9 which i wasn't able to source anywhere else and i got it very fast. If you explain the situation they might be able to ship it high speed!

Well, they obviously have a very lame search feature... :P

err... isnt airsoftGI a US retailer?

They don't seem to ship to the UK...

Archived