Glock 18C- Upgrades

L4Isoside

Hello, i'm new here and Arniesairsoft and i think this is a great place! :D

I've tried searching for this topic buy for some reason it wont load?

My KWC Glock 18C GBB is coming tomorrow and i'm looking in upgrade for the future (in the next 6 months or so). I've seen the HURRICANE POWER UP KIT, and was wondering if this is a good package? I will also upgrade to a metal slide, when I've saved up some money. What other (small) things can i upgrade to get that extra performance for a small price? E.g A new barrel or something?

This will be my first GBB pistol, so be gentle, please :P

Thanks!!

P.S if this is in the wrong place, i'm sorry.

Hello, i'm new here and Arniesairsoft and i think this is a great place!  :D

I've tried searching for this topic buy for some reason it wont load?

My KWC Glock 18C GBB is coming tomorrow and i'm looking in upgrade for the future (in the next 6 months or so). I've seen the  HURRICANE POWER UP KIT, and was wondering if this is a good package? I will also upgrade to a metal slide, when I've saved up some money. What other (small) things can i upgrade to get that extra performance for a small price? E.g A new barrel or something?

This will be my first GBB pistol, so be gentle, please :P

Thanks!!

P.S if this is in the wrong place, i'm sorry.

welcome

the parts I would buy to upgrade the power would be

rocket valve and its spring (makes more gas go down the barrel)

tighter inner barrel longer if possible (a glock 34 outer barrel or a silencer could hide it)

enhanced hammer springs do work but will put more ware on the trigger mech

the best thing to do is use it and do the mods that make it more efficient and not just put power mods on it

As for the metal slide if you are going to use green gas and not 134a then in the end you will need one as the plastic ones do break

I have modded and played with glocks for years so if you need any help PM me

try to search again (it will save the flames :flamed::flamed: ) some days it just wont work

I agree what was said above, however to start I think that an enhanced rocket valve would be best to start with, as they it can break rather early, and render your gun unusable. A metal recoil rod with an enhanced recoli spring is important when upgrading to a metal slide.

I would suggest the Hurricane upgrade kit from precision airsoft for starters, It's 30$ and performs great. I'm sure you can find it from other places, but thats where I got mine...

Comes with a high flow valve, recoil and hammer spring.

Just to be warned, the hammer spring is extremely hard to install for your first time.

For easy stuff I would say

-Metal slide (you will need if you want to run green gas and new hammer spring)

-tightbore barrel

-recoil spring

I can help you out if you need it (If you decide to install a new Hammer spring)

GL

Thanks for the replys! So to start with use it and adjust according to what i thinks best? I will do that.

What is a enhanced rocket valve? (Sorry, i'm a bit useless with the names)

"tighter inner barrel" So there's an outside one and an inside one! LOL

I don't like the look of the longer barrels (For say a suppressor) Will there be a great deal of inprovement?

"enhanced hammer springs do work but will put more ware on the trigger mech"

Is that easy to replace? Or is there an upgrade to say a stronger one?

I think thats is for now, i will do a forum search now.

Again, thanks for all the helps guys (and girls?) :P

- The outer barrel is the piece of tube that makes the guns barrel look the real steel diameter. The inner barrel is a brass tube the correct size for the BBs to travel down. A tighter barrel will be the same length. When referring to tightness, the DIAMETER of the barrel changes. This means the BBs bounce about less when travelling down the barrel- hence more accuracy.

Just to be warned, the hammer spring is extremely hard to install for your first time.

Answers that question.

You may want to look into replacing any plastic internals parts too.

Another question, what is this gas?

It is supposed to be this: http://www.bbguns.co.uk/844_1_14533.html

But i came as this:

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=h...l%3Den%26sa%3DN

(Cybergun APS3 Blow Back Gas 750ml)

Is that bad

Er.....?

P.s. I got a small summer and big winter one. The summer one has a green strip at the top and the winter one has an orange strip at the top BTW.

Is anyone going to anwser, or should i just make a new topic? Sorry, but i don't want to make new topics, because this is gunna disappear.

I read that this gas i was sent is not good, and very weak? Is this true? I'm going into town tomorrow so i could check some other gas out, but if this is gunna disappear, I ant going to get an anwser, so i don't know what to check out (?) :P

Archived