WELL MP7 Out in USA

TiberiusBombard

Yeah, I'm wondering how well this does in CQB. I'm looking to upgrade my M4 for woodland, but I can't as I'd exceed the fps limits of the cqb site here. So I'm thinking of getting the Well MP7 for cqb, put a higher voltage battery on it, and a new inner barrel, and bearings; and use that at the cqb site.

I heard it was pumping out more than 320 FPS. Acording to this: http://www.airsoftretreat.com/reviews/show...duct=175&cat=29 It said that,

"Performance & Accuracy

Despite its size, for all intents and purposes this is a full AEG. The only difference is the reduced magazine capacity thus, for our first accuracy test, we will start using .25 gram ammo...

The first five shots averaged 225.4 fps, which is below average for an AEG and even a gas pistol. The trigger pull distance is medium and spongy but weapon discharge was predictable. Switching over to .20g ammo resulted in an enormous jump to an average of 322.3 fps, a 30% increase making it clear that this weapon was designed for .20 gram ammunition...

1: How does using .25s comphesate for a small magazine?! I'm sorry dude, but all using heavier ammo helps with is accuracy and windage.

2. HTH is going from 225.4 FPS to 322.3 FPS a 30% increase? Im not sure where you learnt math buddy, but u are waaaaayyyy off on ur calculations.... thats more like a 50% increase...

Anyway..

I think I may pick one of these up for cheap if I can find one. I need something small that could replace my glock 18c AEP. My friend I play with has a mauri one, and its about the right size for a nice CQB gun. Im still not sure about abotu china made guns tho. I have had bad experiences with UTG; a couple of my friends decided they would buy a UTG AK and a UTG Mp5, and they lasted all of...oh...wait...they never worked. Well, Ive been impressed with the Well M4 series. Just stick a 9.6v battery on them and they are pretty nice. Dunno, these look okay...

Archived