Zeke metal slide for M9

Chris781

I was looking for zeke metal slide and frame for my marui m9 and I can't find anyone that has them in stock. I've been looking for about 9 months before I posted this topic. I am looking for the military version slide and frame not the brigadier or chrome version. Have they stop making them? Does Zeke have a webpage.

They show as in-stock at Endoshoji:

CLICK

Thanks Slug, wow $125 a piece for the fame and slide. I found the frame at Dentrinity for $86. http://www.dentrinityshop.com/pr_list.jsp?...BL2&pg=5&rpp=10 I think they are out of the slide. I remember seeing den had a metal version for $98 a piece for the frame and slide. Did zeke make a aluminum and also a metal kit? Also Wargamer shows they had the metal version but are out of stock. I am confused.

Aluminum is metal. If by "Did zeke make a aluminum and also a metal kit?" you meant did Zeke make an aluminum and some other metal kit, then I don't know the answer, but I doubt it, since steel kits cost more than aluminum and I don't think zeke would do a pot metal kit.

-Sh0ty

Archived