TM P226 loading nozzle broke

planeman

My TM P226 with Creation metal slide the loading nozzle broke and wondering which type of replacement loading nozzle I should get. How do I remove the blowback part as shown in the photo. I read the amaturestuntman post but when I try to pull it it goes up a little bit and then it gets stuck.

p226.jpg

thats a strange place for it to break, its usually the 'arm' at the front to feed the BB in the chamber that breaks.

Any of the enhanced nozzles (G&P, Guarder, SD) will be a good replacement.

As you have read amaturestuntman's guide i presume you have removed the rear sight and its screws, so it is just a case of wiggling the blowback chamber out. Try seperating the sides of the slide (admittedly this is harder on a metal frame than the stock plastic) or stick a flat head screw driver at the end where the rear sight screws were and lever it out.

thats a strange place for it to break, its usually the 'arm' at the front to feed the BB in the chamber that breaks.

Any of the enhanced nozzles (G&P, Guarder, SD) will be a good replacement.

As you have read amaturestuntman's guide i presume you have removed the rear sight and its screws, so it is just a case of wiggling the blowback chamber out. Try seperating the sides of the slide (admittedly this is harder on a metal frame than the stock plastic) or stick a flat head screw driver at the end where the rear sight screws were and lever it out.

Thanks I got the blowback chamber out. Before the nozzle broke I had a few problems where my Nineball hi-flow valve the spring in the valve pop out and I replace the valve with a KM one and that one I could only get around 7-10 shots before the gas ran out. Also when I racked the slide back with the magazine inside the loading nozzle was sticking out. Could that be the reason why the loading nozzle broke.

IMG_0991.jpg

Thanks I got the blowback chamber out.  Before the nozzle broke I had a few problems where my Nineball hi-flow valve the spring in the valve pop out and I replace the valve with a KM one and that one I could only get around 7-10 shots before the gas ran out.  Also when I racked the slide back with the magazine inside the loading nozzle was sticking out.  Could that be the reason why the loading nozzle broke.

IMG_0991.jpg

It really sounds like there are alignment issues with your upper. I use a KM valve and get really good efficiency with recoil and hammer springs, and a full metal kit etc. When you change loading nozzles, I would see if the piston you are using (looks like PDI) is too tight to the nozzle. I think Dyna Pistons work best. As well as seeing if the nozzle is binding when it moves. Also see if the loading nozzle is running into the top of the mag when it cycles.

Archived