My Glock18c!

Miker

I want to make my glock 18c a bit nicer, with out spending a ton... Like a new slide.

Anyways, I already have a new recoild guid and spring, a 150% hammer spring, and a stock metal slide...

Is their anything else I can upgrade? his is my only side arm (by choice) and I want to make it look, and perform very well.

you can polish some of the parts like the barrel and rear section that shows through the slide, you can put in a 6.03, or 6.01 barrel (pretty sure you can get ahold of a 6.01 barrel anyway) you can mount a flashlight and or laser on it. you can get a silencer and silencer/outer barrel kit for it, you can put a rubber grip on it. there are really just endless possabilities.

there are really just endless possabilities.
That why I'm asking!

As for the rubber grips... Where can you get them for a glock? I have a polished slide so I like the outer barrel black for contrast. I like the idea of a flashlight and TB barrel...

Also What do you think of getting a magent at the bottem and along one side of my holster??? So it kinda just sucks the gun in and holds it there...

the grips you should be able to find at any gun shop, or gun web site. i think you can get em on cheaperthandirt aswell. the hard part is making sure to get a good quality one.

as for the magnet, wouldn't you wind up scratching the slide?

Look into getting a nicer slide first. Even if it is polished, an aftermarket slide will always beat the pot metal KWA one. Plus, you happen to have the gun model with the most slides out there.

There aren't really very many G18c slides out their (that I have seen)... Mainly just for G17's...

I'll prolly get a new slide when I have more money for this...

So far I'm thinking of, a flashlight, a silencer, a new holster and hogue grips maybe a TB.

I'll search for a slide stop,.

EDIT: Found some RS extended stuff... Anyone know how easy it would be to install?

Archived