Airsoft-Warrior.com

Boltrig

I came across this site while looking for my first proper AEG, and found a whole lot of guns, with decent looking specs, for prices that were at the lower end of the spectrum for what Ive seen of most AEG prices.

Im assuming they will be plastic bodied or from unheard-of manufacturers.

Can anyone tell me of any experiences with this site, positive or negative, and maybe confirm my suspicions of plastic bodied guns?

Granted you wont be able to expect tremendous wear from a plastic body, but in theory can you see any problem with a plastic body, metal gearbox weapon for a first timer?

Im assuming they will be plastic bodied or from unheard-of manufacturers.

Granted you wont be able to expect tremendous wear from a plastic body, but in theory can you see any problem with a plastic body, metal gearbox weapon for a first timer?

Whats wrong with it being plastic bodied?

Back on topic, avoid the Entry Levels AEGs at all costs, cheap chinese LPEGs.

Secondly, also avoid the MPEGs they're selling, the 1st Gen of clones and to be honest not worth what they're asking.

Finally the AEG's they are selling are the only decent guns they have. They look okay but you would probably be better off using a retailer with a proven track record such as actionhobbys.co.uk or RSOV.com.

I brought a g3 sg1 from there. Fast Shipping, arrived next day. It was made by a manufacturer called bell? It has a full metal body with a few plastic parts such as foregrip, stock etc. Seems pretty decent build quality, solid and comfortable to hold. I dont think the fps is as powerful as what they avertised on the website but i havent had it cronoed yet to confirm this. Overall service seemed good so no problems there. Hope this helps.

rdfresson, that's the only clone SG-1 in existence (AFAIK), and the reason why you don't see many of them is it uses it's own type of mags. Marui and marui compatible G3 mags don't fit in it. the feed nozzle is in a different place.

So, yeah, you have a gun and one mag, unless you can somehow find more ;)

Thought I may as well chip in...

rdfresson, that's the only clone SG-1 in existence (AFAIK), and the reason why you don't see many of them is it uses it's own type of mags. Marui and marui compatible G3 mags don't fit in it. the feed nozzle is in a different place.

So, yeah, you have a gun and one mag, unless you can somehow find more ;)

Thought I may as well chip in...

Yeh i found that out when i brought it lol i managed to get a second one off airsoft warrior though cos they had one spare. That is a down side but two mags is enough as they are 500 hicaps.

Archived