Lo all from Ireland :)

Gandalfirl

Hi all,

Fairly new to airsoft but have had an unhealthy interest in FPS games especially WW2 types for 10 years. Will be getting into Milsims kitting myself out in Waffen Heer and US Airborne kit outs.

I have used the databases here to help with my purchasing decisions quite extensively and expect to use the knowledge here to maintain them.

G'day to you sir-rah :)

what end of the island you in? :)

no such thing as unhealthy interest :rolleyes:

Mil-sim, nice. but I'm in it for the guns - and the pyros at the Northern sites :D

Hehehe I'm in Dublin but planning to get up to Predator at some stage in the near future. Heading to an insurance trial at another site in Meath tomorrow. If that goes well we may have a 2nd site down south :)

HAUK yeah I noticed the small community here, I found out about Airsoft on Boards.ie, theres a very active Airsoft/Paintball forum there.

Hehehe I'm in Dublin but planning to get up to Predator at some stage in the near future. Heading to an insurance trial at another site in Meath tomorrow. If that goes well we may have a 2nd site down south :)

HAUK yeah I noticed the small community here, I found out about Airsoft on Boards.ie, theres a very active Airsoft/Paintball forum there.

well, let's be honest it's 99% airsoft and 1% paintball :D

Welcome aboard man!

Good to hear about another new site back home, now all we need is one in the west so I can play when I'm visiting home! ;)

Can't say I like that hunter in the middle of it though, Far too nice an aircraft to have it rot away in the middle of an airsoft field!

Archived