Full face.

Well I've been looking around for some new sites to go to and most say that under 18's have to wear full face but i was wondering what actually constitutes to full face, is it a paintball/airsoft mask or just a neoprene half face mask and fully sealed goggles?

I usually wear the latter so would i have to borrow a face mask from the site or use my own stuff.

Also im thinking of buying a helmet and instead of starting a new thread it can just go here,The two helmets in thinking of getting are a French parachutist helm or a czech army helmet.

Viral.

I believe that for under 18's the type of mask you would need to use would be one of those sensai masks with the mesh, they're only a couple of quid. But they make you sweat ALOT. Although a number of sites will look at the face protection you have brought with you and then decide if its suitable. hope this helps.

my mate has only recently turned 18, before that he had to comply with this rule wherever we went, most places let him skirmish in his Blackhawk balaclava and sealed goggles though, i dont think anywhere insisted on anything else :P

Archived