You know what really grinds my gears? V2

A'ight, the general consensus about this thread before was that it was a good idea to have a thread in which people can vent about various things in airsoft that make them p.o.'ed. However, last time it was locked after a while (justified, it did get a bit out of hand) due to arguments and flames. Leave those out this time. If I think it's starting up again, I'll report this thread myself and get it locked. These are the following things that were covered pretty well last time:

-Rich kids whose parents buy them everything (though this one is open to debate again)

-brats who don't call their shots

-kids who think their Cybergun M4 is inherently superior to your CA M15

-kids who act all tough ###### but have nothing to show for it.

Let's cover something else, like the guy in that video on kapowwe for the cyma 552 who says "rifle" in a REALLY annoying way.

Again,

NO FLAMES!!

What grinds my gears? When I cannot find the droids I'm looking for...

Anyways what really gets on my nerves is when I spends hours the night before the game getting everything ready and have everything working properly. Then, on game day, everything decides to have problems. M733's barrel wobbles, G36K won't fire due to electrical problems or is shooting too hot, M1911 vents gas. M14 won't change selector position because the stock needs to be adjusted... etc.

That and paintballers. We play on a paintball field. If a group of 10 paintballers schedules a private game it overrides our airsoft game with 50-100 people.

Edit: Speelingz

i hate it when people deliberatly go out of there way to annoy the mods, a bit of childish banter is fun, but slagging them off on an open forum when you have private message's to quiery their dessisions is stupid and im glad they get suspended

People starting a thread for the second time, without checking if it's ok to do so first.

:zorro:™

As Sledge mentioned, the previous thread was locked by another member of staff because by the very nature of such a topic, it leads to less sensible members using it as a sounding board for abuse. Whilst everyone so far has behaved perfectly (and I doubt any of the posters here would tend to do this) such threads quickly spiral into flaming, as the past one did IIRC.

Basically the thread was closed for a reason, and I'm afraid I would hardly be doing my job if I let another one spring up and go the same way as the old one. I've already learnt my lesson there for the day. :)

Archived