TM Desert Eagle

rwham

Tm = replica, meaning it is aroundabout the same size.

and as I have ALREADY STATED, the holsters you link to are loose fit, they are not tight fitting leather/plastic, hence ANY DE will fit, hence.. and get this.. the TM WILL FIT.

What a shock.

edit -

LOOK --

I've read a bit about the real DE and I know it comes in a variety of calibers and with either a six inch or ten inch barrel. So I would assume that when it says "fits any six inch Desert Eagle" it means that it'll take any caliber six inch barrel DE, and not the ten inch DE. Yours, the TM verstion, is six inches if it's the newer Hard Kick version like mine.

1) We have answered your question many times.

2) We have continuously answered your questions, no matter how rude you have been.

4) You, I fear, are one of those members who merely uses this forum as an excuse not to search or read reviews.. or indeed make up your own mind!

3) Yes I went there.

hbc.

Regarding the holster conflict (I didn't click any links) could it be that the "Magnum Research DE holster" is simply a branded item whereas the other one is just a generic one that fits the same gun?

Anyway, back on topic, be warned that you CAN cause damage to a DE by using green gas.

Nothing serious but I've seen 4 or 5 DEs with damaged GBB O-rings where the O-ring has been blown out of it's seat by the use of green.

If you notice it straight away you can fix it.

If you don't notice it straight away then the O-ring rubs against the side of the cylinder and gets damaged.

If you SHOOT your DE with no BB in the mag (so the slide locks back) and find that the fake bolt is still in the forward position then it's possible your O-ring is unseated.

If you then try to push the fake bolt backwards and find it's stiff and doesn't want to move then it's almost certain your O-ring is unseated.

Unfortunately, it's a bugger to refit. You've got to strip the gun down almost entirely to fix this.

To be clear, this doesn't happen a lot. My gun was like that when I got it. I got it cheap because there was "something wrong" with the GBB mechanism.

I fixed it and it's been fine for 3 years.

In that time I've come across a handful of other people with the same symptoms and, upon checking, they've had the same problem.

I'm guessing it just happens at random. Maybe if you happen to fire the gun when it's really hot or maybe if you have a tight BB or something.

Archived