134A has returned!

otherrandomhero

Heh, I just thought of that before I went to sleep, but I was already in bed...

Really?  Even if I sprayed a little bit of liquid out of the can I'm choking on it.  I thought that when filling a mag  there might be enough spray to be able to taste the bittering agent.  I stand corrected. :)

Trust me, you don't want to get right up on the mag valve while you're filling it. ;)

So something that stopped being sold is being sold again?

Fascinating. Now, if you'll excuse me I'm not done sucking this penis.

:zorro:

That's basically what it came across as. In order of events:

1) US regulators halted all shipment, regardless of type, of airsoft gas.

2) Websites cannot get gas, stopped selling it. Still available in local stores, but not online.

3) DOT-approved green gas goes on sale. Huzzahs are in order.

4) Now, PE starts selling 134a. Sledge continues being unhelpful, and thus keeps his 3-year streak going.

Well according to this thread, Speedytoys didn't stop selling it, so Sledge is right. How would you know if he's been unhelpful for 3 years anyway, seeing as you've only been here 1 and a half?

Congratulations on editing the quote by the way, I'd hate to see you end your 18 month streak of being an immature and arrogant kid with an over-inflated ego.

Graham

That's basically what it came across as. In order of events:

1) US regulators halted all shipment, regardless of type, of airsoft gas.

2) Websites cannot get gas, stopped selling it. Still available in local stores, but not online.

Actualy some stores still have it. I got one shipment in just before the ban, and it was gone in a week. DOT cracks down and I can't get anymore shipments in. Should be able to get more in soon though.

Speedytoys.com never stopped shipping it...

I recently (within the last 3 weeks) picked up some red gas and 134a from them. I believe they used fedex to ship it.

Sorry, I meant Jungletoy.com

Sorry for the confusion.

EDIT: here is the link:

http://www.airsoft128.com/xcart/customer/home.php?cat=327

EDIT 2: ahh, it appears they stopped shipping it now :rolleyes:

NVM

Indeed, the penis comment may have been a little much, but after seeing that 99% of sledge's posts are pointless, sarcastic, and usually insulting to the thread or OP I figured one little comment would be okay.

Anyways, I have yet to find a retailer besides PE now that ships 134a legally. A few places might still list it, but it's been deemed illegal to ship.

Or, how about we knock off the personal attacks, stop jumping down someone else's throats when they make a mistake, and generally stop acting like you own the place? I couldn't give a stuff what anyone's post count is, if they act like a muppet they'll get their *albartroth* kicked. Understand? ORH, you have pm. Sledge, it's news to a lot of people regardless of your opinion.

Now get back on topic (if there's anything else to say about it) and anyone who feels like spamming cuts out the middleman and just pm me with it so no-one else has to put up with it.

The report button is there for a reason. If you feel like you've been attacked, TELL US. Do NOT think it's acceptable to flame the *fruitcage* out of each other.

Archived