134A has returned!

otherrandomhero

Edit: I removed this post, as obviously, it can easyly lead to misinterpretations by people with higher post counts than mine, and lead to a thorough flaming which im not entirely sure i deserved. Appologys to us-softers, i was fully aware of all the red tape bull *beep* you have had to deal with with regards to shipping gas. I clearly havent been around long enough to make a sarcastic remark purely in jest.

And for god sake, i was just joking! :flamed:

Yes, DazJW, unlike ianhaz, seems to have more intelligence than a retarted lab rat. If any of you have been browsing the forums without paperclips holding your eyes shut, you have probably noticed that US regulators have cracked down on our gas and halted shipment of it. For a while, no gas could be bought online. A couple months ago, DOT-approved green became available. 134A hasn't been on sale since now. That's why this thread is up. Ianhaz, I'll explain this in terms you can understand.

DER WUZ NO GAS BUT NOW DER IS SO IZ GUD BECUZ WE CAN GET IT ON TEH INTERWABZ LOL!!!

What the hell? Whats with the full on personal attack? I didnt mean to be offensive or (obviously) to sound stupid. I knew all of this you seem to believe i didn't, and just figured it didnt effect you yanks that much, as i assumed you'd all be running green anyway as your field limits are way higher than ours....jeese

i can see why newbies find it hard to settle in here on arnies, because apparently you can only joke if you have a post count of higher than 1000, otherwise you just get layed into if you even so much as drop one sarcastic remark.

I say screw it and buy an AI Duster Adapter. Better in so many ways.

Only problem is I've noticed now that more duster cans have some sort of bittering agent in them, which makes them pretty much unuseable*.

* How is unuseable not a word?

would it be speedytoys breaking the regulations or fedex for accepting it?

Well if Fedex knowingly accepted it as a pressurized container not complying with DOT regulations Fedex would be to blame.

But if Speedy is like most airsoft retailers they just back it and ship it without stating it is gas they get the kick in the pants.

I say screw it and buy an AI Duster Adapter.  Better in so many ways.

Only problem is I've noticed now that more duster cans have some sort of bittering agent in them, which makes them pretty much unuseable*.

* How is unuseable not a word?

I've never used anything but the cans with bittering agent in them, and I haven't had any problems yet.

Since it is spelled "unusable." ;)

Heh, I just thought of that before I went to sleep, but I was already in bed...

I've never used anything but the cans with bittering agent in them, and I haven't had any problems yet.

Really? Even if I sprayed a little bit of liquid out of the can I'm choking on it. I thought that when filling a mag there might be enough spray to be able to taste the bittering agent. I stand corrected. :)

Archived