spartan490

TDS

So here we go

Payment was originally sent for a G&P ebr kit

Several weeks pass and I recieve said kit (yay)

while kit is in transfer he claims to have missed a few parts and has sent them

Kit has no grip, motor cage, and some other misc parts that were promised

several more weeks pass, parts dont show up

after much grumblings, he claims to have sent a 2nd box with the missing parts from a broken ebr he has, no tracking (of course)

more weeks pass, nothing has shown up

He's stopped awnsering pms and emails, claiming computer problems rather predictably

so, I'm sitting here with an EBR i cant use, and am probably going to have to try to fabricate a custom motor cage and grip for, for no reason besides lazyness, I'm annoyed

I'm sorry I've been so hard to get a hold of but I have had serious illness in my family. If you want to return the whole kit I can send a full refund via paypal, or if you'd like to keep it I believe WGCshop sells just the grips and I can send you the money for that. Please contact me via email for a faster response, and I'm sorry you had to resort to starting a whole thread just to get this resolved. I understand that I have been very unhelpful in the last 2 weeks, and unfortunetly it is completely my fault. I've been tied up at home with other matters, and as you said i've been just being lazy. I should have presented you with a refund far sooner.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived