Wow... For those of you who know chatairsoft...

Madmaxthe2nd

Haha Team Special Agent. At first I thought it was a typo but it wasnt. I just wanted to check something on www.Chatairsoft.com, and it says its hacked. Looks pretty freaky. And I am really not digging the picture. Also that ###### that they wrote is all wrong and Biased... Definitely not an American. Does anyone know how to report this to get it taken off the Internet? And what are your opinions?

And what are your opinions?

Personally, I happen to agree with most of what they say.

Real Terrorists are ANYBODY who perpetuates violence in the name of religion. Any religion.

Bush saying "God is on our side" while going out to whup Muslims is, in Muslim eyes, tantamount to terrorism.

Look at it from another POV...

What if Iran was the worlds superpower and decided it'd be a smart idea to go and start "liberating" countries from their christian, capitalist, governments?

Don't you think other christian, capitalist countries might start to get a bit upset about it?

Finally, I agree completely about Ariel Sharon. The guy is a dinosaur. He's an ex paratrooper who spent his life fighting arabs and will never concede anything toward peace with any Muslim nation.

I can respect Israel's aggresive defensive attitude but Sharon's utter lack of diplomatic skills has set the peace process back by decades.

Arafat is dead. Once Sharon finally snuffs it peace might be possible.

It's similar to how the Brit government couldn't achieve peace in Ireland for 50 years.

Governments took a variety of stances all based on aggresion and none worked.

In the end it took Bill Clinton and Tony Blair to genuinely acknowledge that both sides had made errors and agree to put it all behind them before the peace process could move forward.

Funny you would say such a thing since Ariel has done nothing but try and acheive peice. They have had so many peice treaties, and they all get broken by who? The Muslims. They have tried to live in harmony but all they do is fight against peace. Anyway I do not want to turn this thread into a Political war, so thats it for now.

What if Iran was the worlds superpower and decided it'd be a smart idea to go and start "liberating" countries from their christian, capitalist, governments

Well if those Governments slaughtered millions of innocents.....

Do you honestly think Iraq was going on a good path??? And what other countries has the US liberated?... It's not like the US goes around taking over like old Britain...

Funny you would say such a thing since Ariel has done nothing but try and acheive peice. They have had so many peice treaties, and they all get broken by who? The Muslims. They have tried to live in harmony but all they do is fight against peace. Anyway I do not want to turn this thread into a Political war, so thats it for now.

Just liek arafat? :rolleyes:. Also as I maybe contraversal in saying so I don't believe Africa/Middle east is ever going to have 'true oeace' in our life times. Seriously there are so many states and political/religious beliefs out there that everyone will want a piece of the pie as it were.

Archived