InkBeast aka 50calsurgeon

Black Jack

would the local law enforcement do anything to help? it doesnt appear that they would. i think they would have more stuff on their hands

Did you read that link I posted? Another guy much like this one is now IN JAIL because of people that got scammed on the INTERNET by him getting together and reporting him to his local PD.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Alright guys heres an update on my situation. I have not seen the gun yet and yet to receive a package. He texted me I believe Tuesday stating the he got a new phone due to his old one not working correctly. I asked him when he could get it out and he said ASAP. Asked if he could have it out by Friday and told me to hold on he was working. Have not heard from him since? Now I am still neutral on this due to the fact he has stayed in communication. I am hoping he can find it in him to get out the gun or give mine back. Well Justin if you are reading this I am still with you buddy but could you please send me my gun so we can get things worked out? As for everybody else I seem to be the only posting on this thread? Have not seen anything new in a while.

I wouldn't get your hopes up, he kept in contact with me for a while, said he'd send it, said he did, never got it, then I contacted him again, he gave me a fake tracking number that never went into effect. Sorry to sound like a downer but, its obvious this guy is a scammer.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I still have not seen or heard anything from him. The address he supposedly had all this sent to his not his own. If I didn't inform you guys before there is a guy in my local airsoft region (Dallas) that used to be a police officer down in Orange Park and he called some of his fellow officers to visit the residents. They did and the lady that answered the door said no one by the name of Justin lived at the apartment. To help me out more could a Mod give me his Ip address(s) so I can see the location of the computer he is using that would be extremely helpful. Other then that nothing new. Going to start contacting him on myspace because he seems to log on daily there.

• 6 months later...

He recently screwed over two younger guys here in Florida again. He was going by the name LoveDisfigureAmputate and showed up to a TC Airsoft game. I was in contact with his ex-girl(No not in that way:) He apparently ripped her off for about 1500.00. He hired me to do some work on a gun he had I received payment via a trade for a mask, and so I was not screwed over by him but never trusted him. Last I heard he took at least 2 guns from different guys a partial WW2 impression and a grenade launcher and some shells from a dude. He apparently joined the Army a few days ago. His name is Justin not sure on his last name. I tried to encourage the guys to get their gear back from him as I knew his address and could give them directions but I guess they were scared of him. I told them to contact the Army and report this kinda ###### to his recruiter or CO in basic and he would be in a world of *suitcase* for it but again they wouldn't stick up for themselves. Again he never screwed me personally because I never gave him my trust but I do know he took these two kids to the cleaners. He was living with his sister before he joined the Army. I don't know if it is the same residence the cops checked or if he bugged out of that address and was hiding at his sisters. I got directions to his house and never looked for an actual address. I would bet someone here with ties to the Army could find who recruited him locally here in Jacksonville, FL Jville and Orange park are sort of the same place it is just a suburb really of Jville.

Archived