Systema hop up unit

Kye

Hello all.

How much more of an improvement does a Systema hop up uni have over the standard metal one from classic army as found in their M15 A2? I want to improve the accuracy of said rifle but won't do if there is little difference.

The rifle has it's stock inner barrel as well does that make a difference? Or do I need a tightbore barrel to get the full effect of possibly improved hop up?

Cheers all

For the best accuracy and range(accuracy improves effective range) you need the combination of the correct hopup unit, the bucking and nub, and a proper barrel.

Word on the street is that the Prometheus hopup unit is the bee's knees right now, hopup bucking and nub preferences vary, ive had good experiences with madbull's offerings. The best tightbore is an argument unto itself.

you dont really need to buy a new hopup unit unless your original hopup is malfunctioning or is utter ###### (i.e. too much movement, resetting, not enough positive adjustment, etc). Usually, a new nub and bucking will suffice.

So many people see dramatic improvements with a new hopup unit because their original hopups werent working very well. So if your hopup is working fine as is, you don't need to replace it..... just do some of the more minor improvements, such as a new nub and bucking. If you still aren't satisfied, then replace the hopup unit.

getting a TB won't do anything if your hopup isn't working properly to begin with.

Archived