Airsoft In Chicago

Beilmann

Hello, Since doing an internet search is pretty much useless in trying to find airsoft store in the Chicago Land area or even the burbs all lead to a brick wall I figured maybe I would ask here to see if anyone knew of any places in the area where you could buy parts and or have upgrades and such done to your rifle. Any help would be much apperciated. Thank You! :D

Its not close but how about Aggressive Sports Joilet.... Although their selection was VERY limited when i went, its worth a shot. And Although my G&G Rk-104 broke two days after i bought it from them with no warranty... lol. They're very expensive too.

Your probably not going to find one in Chicago due to the fact of the very strict gun laws.

Yeah, besides ASJ I don't know of any stores on this side of the state that sells Airsoft. There was a place in Aurora, Fox Paintball, and I don't know if they still sell Airsoft, but they used to have a really bad selection there. :P

You'll probably have to do like me and mail order everything. Ehobby Asia is your friend!

Archived